May 1, 2014

NEW! Video: "Rain Oh Rain"

TONY ST. LOUIS
I never cease to be amazed by the many talents our close Scribbles gang have. We have artists, actors and drag sensations. There's award-winning designers and rock climbers, dancers and poets. Truly the list goes on and on.

One area that always fascinates me are those who can sing. I chalk this up to the fact that I am definitely NOT a singer. I can create videos, I can write and make you smile with Scribbles website, but the last thing you'd want to hear would be me singing.

Fortunately we have lots of others who are great singers, including our buddy Tony St. Louis. Tony is our pal Ginny Eckert's step dad, Ginny and I once worked together and were also roommates, so that's how we all met.  These days, Tony and his wife Bev, Ginny and her wife Michelle (aka Mickey) and their kids, all reside in Manitoba.

I miss them all dearly, but thanks to this folksy tune by Tony, it's like having a little bit of the old gang back again.  I really like this song Tony, thanks for letting me share it on Scribbles.