Feb 13, 2018

ME | Ready for Blast off!

PHOTOS FROM 2017'S BIRTHDAY FOR MY MOM 
UPDATE:
Despite a whopping amount of snow, followed by freezing rain, the Birthday Blast event was still a go. Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the game I created. More on all this, coming in the weeks ahead. 

Creating new Scribbles posts has taken a back seat to preparing for my mom's big birthday bash, which is being held at my place Feb. 11. As you know, each year for as long as I can recall, I've hosted my mom's birthday celebrations.

What sets them apart from other birthdays is that each year there's been a theme or game created. We've had Valentines theme,  Zebra theme (my mom collects zebra stuff), a Grammy Award Extravaganza, Rock n' Roll Oldies theme as well as cool games that I created like our version of Family Feud and the amusing Hot Potato Game.

This year I've got another original game for the gang to play. It's called Birthday Blast and I've been having a blast putting it all together There's lots of prizes to be won but whether or not our "contestants" win them depends on what clip option they pick. Some will reveal prizes while others will offer "No Prize".

I have been working on the Birthday Blast game for several weeks and might put together a video all about it after we've actually played.

In the meantime, below is an extended video that I created for last year's party for mom. The theme was "Another Birthday" and we all gathered for the debut of my video of the same name. It's heavy duty family birthdays with a sprinkling of others, in this 22 minute creation.