Sep 14, 2017

NEW | The Real Pussycats of St. Patrick Street

There's one thing I can always be sure of whenever I step foot outside my front door. There will most likely be a feral cat waiting to greet me....and when I say "a" feral cat, I actually mean several.  We have many in this area and some of the neighbours leave food out for them.

There is one cat in particular, who resides in the adjoining backyard shared with my next door neighbours. She is simply referred to as "the black and white cat". She's affectionate and vocal and has made our yard her home. In the winter the neighbours put together a shelter for B&W cat and I give her treats and lots of attention. Miss Kitty's my inside cat and B&W is unofficially my outside cat.  

I have tried to bring B&W cat indoors. She met Miss Kitty and she gets along with her and my dog Timmi. The problem is B&W cat is foot loose and fancy free.  She will come in to my entrance way and hang out with my critters, but only if the door is left partially open. The very second I close it completely, B&W cat panics and paws at the door. So she stays outside and we do our best to keep her safe and comfortable.

Then there's Bebee. She actually has a home close by, but tends to spend most of her time in our yards. She's B&W cat's friend, who loves attention and will "talk" up a storm if you ignore her. She's quite the kitty. 

But you don't have to take my word for it. You can see B&W cat, Bebee and others in a new series I call The Real Pussycats of St. Patrick Street.  On four occasions. I have had my phone with me and went live on Facebook to showcase the many furry friends that hang out around here. 

I have edited those "episodes" together and even gave them an opening theme - a parody of the popular daytime drama  The Young and the Restless. You can check it out below. 

Will more kitties join the party? Will there be cat fights? Will Timmi be officially accepted as a cat in dog's clothing?

 As they say in soap opera land....stay tuned! 

SCRIBBLES VIDEO