Sep 26, 2010



A Recommendation for My Milestone Birthday
by Chris Snow

"OMG  50....Who knew???  LOL
You should make a list of 50 things you want to accomplish within that year..and see how you do !!

I recommend avoiding sky diving and that sort of thing LOL

Easy stuff like

-Eating a whole bag of chips in one sitting
-Catching a Miss Conception Sunday performance - I'll join you  :)
-Writing Adam Lambert a love note  lol
-Coming and seeing me in my new Theatre show - Scream Queens (shameless self-promotion)

There - I've knocked off 4 items for you already LOL"


[Editor's Reply: Chrissy you always come up with the greatest ideas -although this does somehow remind me of a recent movie...heehee, still, it is a great idea. And I LOVE the 4 ideas you came up with -although I already polished off the bag of chips in one sitting and have sent so many love letters to Adam Lambert he's getting a restraining order against me...LOL- I WISH!!  Be sure to tell me more about "Scream Queens" as I think I'll put that one on the top of the list...And gotta admit, one of the reasons I added this post to scribbles was to have an excuse to use your fabulous profile pix I ripped off your facebook page- It's the bomb, like YOU!! Love ya]