Aug 22, 2020

Who Will Win Our Masks Be Cool Contest? Find Out Here!

We recently featured our Scribbles Masks Be Cool Contest, offering a prize package for one lucky friend. I don't really like drawing a winner myself as some might think that I just pick someone and not in a random draw. That's not factual. But just in case there was any doubt...My friend Becky invited me and two other mutual friends to her place last week, so I enlisted in their assistance in drawing the winner of our contest winner. 

Below is a video that combines my reunion with my "Charlie's Angels" followed by the draw for Scribbles Masks Be Cool Contest. 

And the irony of this video is not lost on me. A contest where the prizes include several masks but the people doing the draw are a bit closer than they probably should have been...uhhhhh, what's up with that?  We hadn't seen each other in 5 years. We were outside and when we weren't doing the contest video, we kept our distance from each other. 



                                     



No comments: