Aug 3, 2021

SCRIBBLES QUICK CLIP - I Scream, You Scream

 I felt like a kid back on Rebecca Street, when I stepped outside the other day. What was that unusual yet somehow familiar music I was hearing?  Am I experiencing an acid flashback, or is that music what I think it is?  Let's find out in this new Scribbles Quick Clip. 

When I first posted this video to my Facebook page, you had much to say about it. Here's a few examples...

"I tried a job once with Dickie Dee when I was about 15 years old, 220 pounds, and it was a scorching hot summer day. I Had no idea how physically exhausting those things were to pedal. I quit after about 1 hour, and 10 blocks. Did not make 1 sale. I did manage however to sneakily obtain 3 fudgsicles by carefully sliding them out from the bottom of one of the boxes at the bottom of that massive, mobile freezer. I'm hoping that the reward from "Crime Stoppers" has since expired, now that I have publicly come clean and confessed to this heinous crime."
~Gord H.

"I'm surprised you caught sight of it. Usually by the time I get outside it's long gone."
~Sally W.

"Oh yay! When I was a kid l loved that sound Whoohoo"
~Julie T.

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream."
~Kim P.

"Those were the days"
~Susan B.

"That same Ice Cream truck was over at my son's place a couple weeks ago. He got my granddaughter to buy a messy melting ice cream from him. Now thank you so much for sticking that tune in my ear again. I heard it for about an hour as it sat on the corner and the kids from the neighbourhood came running. Now the tune is stuck again! Thanks Ken!"
~Lorenzo C.

~Cathy N. 

No comments: