Dec 8, 2021

AT LAST! We Enjoyed a Live Concert featuring Danko Jones


Thanks to my friend Shelley who I enjoyed a much needed night out with on Dec. 8th.

Dinner at Kully’s was fantastic (my burger was one of the best I’ve ever had). Good thing I have a smartphone so I could view the menu with a QR code and read all the tasty choices with you.

Although I wasn’t familiar with Danko Jones, they put on a great show. The opening act The Anti-Queens were also good and really got the crowd primed for Danko.
 
Sorry I was a bit manic when we first arrived at The Warehouse Concert Hall. I was a bit overwhelmed trying to find a place to put our folding chairs the bar provided us, while maneuvering the roaring crowd, holding my drink and not wanting to lose “the blind chick” (as you lovingly say). 

Once we had our spot, the concert was a real blast and when I got home I watched Danko Jones videos on You Tube (he’s got a tongue that even Gene Simmons would envy.)

Our first dinner out and concert since 2019… and it was so much fun. Loved it and love you lots.

Here's a Danko Jones Concert video... 


No comments: