Jan 14, 2022

Time is Fleeting

Bob Saget was a nice guy who over the years made a lot of people laugh. Although I wasn’t a major fan, I wept when I discovered he died. I cried because his sudden death reminded me that we just never know when our time is up.

Bob Saget performed a show Saturday night in Florida. A short time later, back at his hotel, he wrote on Instagram how much he was enjoying his new tour and how he felt like he was 26 again. He sent a message to his daughter telling her he loved her…and then a bit later… he died. WTF?
 
I will try to take from Bob Saget’s shocking, sudden passing a reminder to make the best of every day. To be kind and caring towards others. To appreciate the simple things and try not to sweat the small stuff. To tell those I care about that I love them. 
Which brings us to the point of this message. I truly appreciate each and every one of you. You always say such kind things when I post something new on Scribbles or create a new Scribbles Video. You have no idea just how much that means to me.
I have a gift - that’s not me being conceited, it’s a simple acknowledgment that something I create brings joy and happiness to my extended family & amazing friends and it’s very unique. You are special to me and it gives me such pleasure to spotlight your achievements. I love you very much and wish you nothing but the best.
 
Rest In Peace Bob Saget, your passing has been a real eye opener.



No comments: