Dec 23, 2022

SCRIBBLES VIDEO | Holiday Storytime with Mr. Sock

Hello My Friends,

I swear to you, the older I get the quicker time goes by. It doesn't seem possible that an entire year has passed since I put together our last Scribbles Holiday Video. 

It was a year filled with extreme highs and lows. F'n Covid remained prevalent, inflation made it very difficult for many of us to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table and healthcare remains on life support across the country.

It's also been the year we said goodbye to some big names such as Olivia Newton-John, Bob Saget, Meat Loaf, Loretta Lynn, Leslie Jordan, Gilbert Godfrey, Sidney Portier,  Angela Lansbury, Naomi Judd, Kirstie Alley, Christine McVie and Queen Elizabeth II....to name but a few.

But it hasn't been ALL gloom and doom in 2022. This was the year many of us travelled, be it somewhere in Canada or far away. For many, these plans had been put on hold for the past few years. That made getting away even more spectacular. Other Scribbles pals enjoyed taking in concerts, drag shows or live plays, some enjoyed camp getaways, while others started a new job, got a new car or welcomed the pitter patter of little feet (be they of the two or four legged variety.)

As has become another Scribbles tradition, I have put together a new Holiday Video. This time around Mr. Sock reads 'Twas the Night Before Christmas' and Santa Klyde shares holiday greetings. It's a family-friendly video that I hope children of all ages will enjoy. 

Thanks for your continued support for Scribbles. Your praise means EVERYTHING to me. I cannot emphasize that enough. In an often materialistic world, I can't help but feel short changed. But if I look at what I DO have instead of what I do NOT, I have wealth beyond measure. It comes from sharing Scribbles with the people who have helped shape my life. A unique way of saying to them, I am so glad our life paths crossed and I love you. 

Have a great holiday season and enjoy our new video.


No comments: