Nov 14, 2012

  READERS COMMENTS 

Hi Kenny

Just checking my e-mail as I do every few days or so. I just love reading my Scribbles. You take me back to yesterdays and bring me up to the present with pictures that touch my heart. Some of them make me smile, some bring tears and some make me laugh out loud.

I can't believe how true you are to all of your readers. Even when you are going through such difficult times as you have over the past several months, you still take the time to bring happiness and hope to all of us.
You truly are an amazing guy. Seriously, you are something else.

Miss and love you very much,  Cousin Jeanne xoxoxox


Ken Replies: Jeanne, your message brightened my day, so much so I have been plugging away at updating Scribbles all morning, thanks to your kind words and inspiration.  I admit it is often difficult these days for me to do as much on Scribbles (or life in general) due to my health issues and I have sometimes wondered why I even bother. Then you send this message and remind me why!  Thank you so much for all your support and just for being you....I love you very much!