Dec 21, 2012

The Arrival of the Mackie's Family Newsletter Means the Holidays Have Officially Begun

There's plenty of things that mark the beginning of the holiday season. For many of us, once the American Thanksgiving and Black Friday have occurred, the holidays begin.  For others it's when they flip the calendar to the month of December and to others it's when TV perennials like "A Charlie Brown Christmas", How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and "Frosty the Snowman" air.

But at my home, the way I know Christmas is truly upon us is when I receive my copy of the Mackie Family's annual year-end newsletter (accompanied by a Christmas card and new photo of the Mackie kids Colin and Catriona.) Each year Francesca and Brian send a thorough account of the family's adventures throughout the past 12 months. Since I don't get to see the Mackies nearly as often as I should, their newsletter is a real treat.

Thanks for tracking me down at my new address and continuing to include me on your elite list of newsletter recipients Francesca and Brian. I hope the Mackie home is filled with much love and merriment this holiday season.