Dec 10, 2012


We were a bit tardy shipping out the prizes for our last two contests and once we actually did, we asked our winners to let us know when they received their winnings.

Jeanne Prince (inset above) was the winner in our Fit for a Queen Contest. She was happy to receive her prize, a Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Commemorative Plate and Booklet.

Jeanne told Scribbles, "I received my gift of the Queen Elizabeth Plate and Book. How cool it is. I have it in my glass cabinet beside Elvis, because he is the King, so it was rather suiting. Hahaha."

Good one Jeanne, I'm glad the Royal Couple are together at last.

A few days later, Angela Whiteley, the winner of this year's Best Halloween Costume Contest, informed us she received her prizes, The Munsters DVD set, Bewitched DVD set and a novelty trophy.

Being the creative type, Angela not only told us she got her prizes, she showed us too....in the form of the hilarious photo below. When she posted the pix on her facebook page she joked "I'm feeling a bit green today, must be Wine flu".  What a character.

Glad you both enjoy your prizes Jeanne and Angela!!