Jul 10, 2017

SCRIBBLES VIDEO | Graham Loves Making 'Nighttime Digest'

As you may recall reading before, my nephew Graham Clark really loves that I create Scribbles. Although he likes our current website, it's Scribbles old magazines that he truly loves.

Graham began creating a magazine of his own called Nighttime Digest about 4 months ago and is already up to 50 editions!  Nighttime Digest features stories of what Graham has been up to... like outings with his mom and dad, my family or his fellow students at school. When they went to Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls, Graham wrote several pages all about that big adventure in Nighttime Digest.

He also features old ads and features from Sunny Digest (one of the names we went by, before becoming Scribbles) and it is truly flattering to see his version of stuff I created when I was in my mid to late teens. 

We'll be featuring more about Graham and his magazines soon. In the meantime, here's a brief clip that gives you a little sample of what Nighttime Digest is all about.

VIDEO