Dec 27, 2019

Holiday Editorial


Season’s Greetings Everyone,   

I could start by saying how quickly the past year has gone by, but that’s a bit predictable. I could say how exciting and joyous the holidays are, but although that’s true for many, it’s not everyone’s reality.

What I will revel in is something we all share....This very website. It’s been an exciting year here at Scribbles, as we celebrated our 40th anniversary. Never did I imagine I’d still be Scribbling 40 years later, when I created the first Sunny Digest in Sept. 1979...and likely I wouldn’t be, had you not embraced my efforts.

Scribbles has uniquely linked us together for 4 decades. We have gotten to know each other, watch ourselves grow, care for each other and celebrate our accomplishments.

On my side of the equation, Scribbles has been a true lifesaver. It provides me with an outlet to share my creative talents and get out of my head for a while. That can often be a very good thing and the results are a win/win for all of us.

This time around, in addition to our colourful Holiday features, you'll also find a review of the Elvira Kurt's recent appearance at the Performing Arts Centre, stories featuring more of your cool pets, a new Scribbles Video and the return of the popular quiz What Is It? 

Thanks for continuing to share Scribbles with me. To infinity and beyond as we launch into the 2020’s.

Kenny

With transcripts from Klyde