Jun 12, 2021

EDITORIAL - Welcome Back!


Hello Everyone:


Well it’s been a while since I’ve been able to announce we have a big, beautiful group of exciting new posts for you to check out. There’s 15 new posts, but several of those posts actually feature multiple stories, so you could say there’s waaaaaaaay more than that.

The reason you’ve had to wait a while for a collection of new posts is well known by now. Throughout the month of May we featured Battle of the Best which took away from the time I’d usually devote to creating new posts. 

 I cannot emphasize enough how delighted I was that so many of you participated in our friendly “battles”. I had no idea it would be so popular and I am happy to offer a new series of battles for you this fall. If you can’t wait that long to be interactive with Scribbles again, we will be debuting Fill in the Blank sometime next week.

From Niagara Pride Week and Christian's scenic photography to a Super Sized helping of Joe Friday and an entire section of what you’ve been up to, you will surely find something to bring a smile to your face, in this edition.

Thanks for all your recent kind words about Scribbles, Battle of the Best and our recent Scribbles Videos. You are correct in thinking that putting all this together must have taken considerable time. It definitely did. But knowing how much you like what I do makes it worth every single re-do and all those late, late (oh sooooooo late) nights of preparation. Now, please accept this invitation to enjoy the new stuff. I’ll be over here taking a wee nap. Zzzzzzzz . LOL!