Jun 29, 2021

SCRIBBLES ENCORE VIDEO - 'Let Love Grow' - Megan & Andy's Wedding



It's hard to believe, but it was two years ago that our pals Megan & Andy were married. The wedding day was sooooooooo special. We all gathered at the rural home of Megan's mom Jeanne and her husband Peter (who performed the wedding ceremony) in my hometown Renfrew.
 
I went to the wedding with my sister Kim. We spent a few days at the Days Inn, which we would come to discover, was where other wedding guests also stayed.
 
It was so great to see my relatives and to celebrate such a magical event with them & my sister in such a cool location. Megan's mom Jeanne & husband Peter lived at a spacious home in the Ottawa Valley. There's actual forest areas around their place, it was ideal for the wedding. Tons of room for parking, the wedding ceremony area & a reception dinner under a big top tent.
 
Megan. What can I say? When you were young and you & your crazy mom & I all hung out together...those days are some of the most memorable of my life. Our Polly Pocket parades, the Backstreet Boys (AJ, Howie, Kevin, Nick, & Brian), all of it. So special. Happy anniversary to you & Andy. Thanks for proving fairy tales really can come true.
 
Here's the Scribbles Video 'Let Love Grow', the wedding day of Megan & Andy.





No comments: