Mar 25, 2022

Being Silly at Another Family Birthday Party


My family gathered again on March 13th to celebrate yet another birthday. This time around it was my sister Kim. 

We held the party at my mom's and as I like to do, I created a game for everyone to play. It wasn't quite as elaborate as the card matching game we played at my mom's birthday party in February, but it was still fun. Each person (except me) took turns pulling a white pipe cleaner out of a tall plastic container. Some of the pipe cleaners had yellow painted on the bottom. The object of the game was to be the first to pull out two yellow tipped pipe cleaners. Sister Jane won this one and got a solar powered animated moving cactus man wearing a sombrero. 

I also helped with dinner and decorated with some balloons mom had purchased.

Although we had a little boo boo cooking the lasagna, it was still very tasty. Since it was well received, I made the same salad that I prepared for mom's birthday. 

Also like we did for mom, we had a McCain's cake. Funny thing, we discovered on Facebook, our pal Maria and her family also celebrated three birthdays that weekend and they had three of those McCain cakes too. 

Everyone had a good time and as we see here, Kim got a bit silly when it was time to take photos. When you're the birthday girl, you can be silly all you want. 

Scribbles BIG SHOT


No comments: