Mar 25, 2022

Don't Go Breakin' My Heart

  FROM MY FACEBOOK POST -  MAR. 23..  

It’s a little bit funny, this feeling inside…

As you may recall last summer I won two tickets to see Elton John in Toronto this coming September.

Today I received an email from the radio station telling me that unfortunately Elton has cancelled this show.

I was sad, but also a bit confused. I knew Elton has cancelled his March shows because there were restrictions in place as to how many people could attend (which have since been lifted) but from what I had seen, September was still a go.

I checked Ticketmaster and the show is still listed and tickets are still available. If it were cancelled, why would Ticketmaster not show this?

So I emailed the radio station and asked if maybe they had mixed things up. I figured I was probably wrong but it was worth asking about.

A few minutes later the radio station replied. I WAS RIGHT! They had made a mistake. The September show is indeed still on (knock on wood) and I was asked to disregard the first email.

WHEW! That little scare worked better than Metamucil!