Feb 3, 2024

PASSAGES | Truly a Beautiful Being


After putting together this tribute video, it made me realize that not having Bebee around is going to hit me in waves throughout the year. Yes, I'm sad NOW, that she passed away but I know that when things start happening in the yard, like the first nice day, the changing seasons, the garden, all those things have been enjoyed in the past with our pal Bebee. So I am bracing myself for a bumpy ride ahead.

Here's my tribute video to Bebee, the super friendly, vocal kitty we all fell in love with. I've joked with friends in the past, how I could spend a lot of time and effort creating a clever video. I could labour over it for weeks. The next day Bebee is rolling on the driveway being a ham, I record it and post to Facebook and the impromptu clip gets three times as many views as the creative video that took forever to complete. LOL!!!

But that shouldn't REALLY have surprised me. Time and time again, in readers polls and comments, Scribbles friends have said the thing they enjoy most about Scribbles are posts featuring our beloved pets.

This video combines both our creative side as well as lots of Bebee moments from the past decade. You didn't have to know Bebee personally to see why she was so appreciated and loved. 

I want to add my condolences to Brian, Lisa, Dawn, Chris, Rose and Deanna. All of you shared moments with Bebee as well, and I hope this video mirrors those precious memories. 



“Keep looking up…that’s the secret of life.” 

 “Never forget to smile.” 

WATCH FOR MORE SNOOPY QUOTES ON THE BOTTOM OF FUTURE SCRIBBLES POSTS


      CLICK ON  HOME  OPTION BELOW TO SEE ALL SCRIBBLES POSTS  

No comments: