Jun 4, 2014

SCRIBBLES VIDEO | Empty on Ottawa Street

One final look at Ken's Ottawa Street apartment before he handed in his keys.

I just want to add. Even though in my final walk through of the empty apartment I said "I'd like to say I'm going to miss you [the apt.], I can't say that"....I have since found myself SEVERAL times this week missing the place....and this is on top of missing Maria. 

The layout of the apt. was different than what i'm used to, but it was still "home". The back yard was so handy for Timmi and I felt welcome back there and in the and around the whole place. 

My new place is tiny and cute and I'm sure in time I will love it, but I still feel very much like a stranger here.

SEE FULL VIDEO of MARIA singing her original song "I'm In Love" CLICK HERE




SEE FULL VIDEO of MARIA singing her original song "I'm In Love" CLICK HERE

No comments: