Feb 4, 2015

KIDS | Lights, Cameraphone, Action!

We were happy that our pal Pam Saltzberry agreed to let us repost this photo of her and her granddaughter.

Pam told Scribbles, "That's my granddaughter Hayley & she's 7 months old. She absolutely loves it when you turn the camera on the phone lol. She's such a sweetheat.'

She certainly is "Sammie", just like her grandma.  :)












Pam and I met when I worked at Talk Wireless -where she still works [or so I believe, things have changed a lot around there since I "exited, stage left" in 2012. LOL!] My nickname for Pam is Samantha (from the TV show 'Bewitched') and I'm her "Uncle Arthur". Fellow Talk Wireless pal Diane Murray is Endora. Pam had some pretty heavy duty situations put in her path over the years, and I will always admire her tremendous strength and positive outlook.  Unkie will always love you Sammie...ALWAYS!

No comments: