Feb 13, 2015

| VALENTINE'S 2015 |


Valentine's Day Reminds Me

Valentine's Day reminds me
of the smile I smile
every time I think of you,
the emotional lift I feel
at the sound of your name.
Valentine's Day reminds me
of the strength and comfort I get
from knowing
there are people like you in my life.
Everything good about Valentine's Day
reminds me of you.
Happy Valentine's Day!
by Joanna Fuchs

 Timeless Valentine

As time goes by from year to year,
One thing is surely true, my dear;
Though decades come and decades go,
Just seeing you sets me aglow.

Time shifts my body; I start to sag,
When I pass a mirror, it can make me gag.
My joints all ache; I can hardly move;
Still a smile from you, and I’m in the groove.

Getting older can be a pain,
But with you along, I can’t complain.
Despite the things that we go through,
I know I’ll never stop loving you.

Your loving heart turns life to play,
As we laugh at time from day to day.
So I write this poem, and I’ll hang my sign,
Saying, "Always Be My Valentine."

by Karl and Joanna Fuchs