Sep 27, 2016

EVENT | I Love a Parade

It's a fall tradition in St. Catharines. Residents and visitors line the downtown streets to enjoy the annual Wine Festival parade and this year was no exception. The parade is actually part of a two week celebration that includes live entertainment, concerts, wine tastings, pageants and other grape inspired fun.

For the first time since early August, I actually felt well enough to be out and about for a while, so I decided to venture downtown and watch the parade, which was held Sat. Sept. 24th. The weather was ideal...not too hot, not too cold, with plenty of sunshine, you couldn't have asked for a better parade day. 

A short 15 minute walk from my home was all it took to find myself an ideal spot to take in all the fun and snap up lots of photos.