Sep 9, 2016

YOU | Friends Wedding Goes Main-"Stream"

Melisa and Andrew MacNeil called their recent wedding day the happiest day of their life.  All you had to do was take a look at the couple to know they were floating on cloud 9 throughout their wedding day on Sat. Aug. 27. 

The couple were married at the Little Wedding Chapel in Niagara Falls where music from the Muppets started the ceremony singing to us that '"somebody's getting married". It was an amusing touch.

The wedding reception was held at the Optimist's Club in St. Catharines. Guests recalled it well, as that's also where Melisa & Andrew's Stag n' Doe was held earlier in the summer. 

Although I was invited, this was happening right when I was having my health issues. I was feeling frozen faced almost every night and didn't want that to happen at the wedding,  

Fortunately for me and anyone else who couldn't make it to the wedding, Melisa had much of the day's big events broadcasting live on facebook. 

As a result we could watch the entire ceremony, the couple's first dance, speeches, cake cutting, garter & bouquet toss and more, right from the comfort of our own homes, be they close or provinces away! 

Congratulations Andrew & Melisa. I felt sad not being able to attend but I do feel kinda feel like I was there, thanks to the live stream.
I am wishing you nothing but the best always!!


Melisa's daughter & Andrew's parents and grandparents join the happy couple.