Dec 18, 2018

SCRIBBLES VIDEO | Spending Time With My Furry Friends

My sister Kim is experiencing a bit of empty nest syndrome now that her son has moved to his own place and her daughter spends a lot of time at her boyfriend's. This means her dog Scout has less company throughout the day and that's making the mini-dachshund feel a bit blue.

When Kim mentioned she was thinking of looking for a doggie daycare for Scout, I offered to give it a try at my place. So far Scout has enjoyed her visits with me and she is a great distraction on those days I want to escape my head (which has been frequently). 

Miss Kitty has yet to warm up to the doggie daycare concept. She has hissed at Scout a few times and for the most parts keeps her distance when the cute canine is here. 

Below is a short clip that features Miss Kitty, Scout and a couple more of the furry friends I have spent my time with lately.

video duration: 1:23 min.