Feb 8, 2022

Hair's the Truth

A while ago I created a clip that showed me with a shaven head, stating that my sister gave me a major haircut.
 
While it’s true Kim did indeed cut my hair that day, the bald look was a Tik Tok filter. Some of you knew right away that my Kojak look was bogus, but several of you thought it was legit. I had intended to share this secret a few days later, but forgot.
 
Today a good friend messaged me. In her message she mentioned she liked my “new look”. Mother of god, she must be thinking I’m bald now. That’s when I realized I had not come clean about this.
 
I have nothing against the bald look and appreciate that some of you thought I looked good that way, but I still have hair.
 
Here’s a screenshot from my shaved head video clip and a pix taken right now showing my hair. I even glammed up for you…or is this another Tik Tok trick? LOL!!



No comments: