May 9, 2020


 May 8, 2020


Hi Everyone,

If you’re like me and really enjoy game shows & quizzes, then you’re going to love this special edition. All our new posts today are game related, including two new game show Scribbles videos that you get to participate in.

The “biggie” is a game I came up with called Midway. The premise of the game is to figure out a missing word associated with words provided on screen. It will make much more sense once you actually watch it. This video is hands down the most complex I’ve ever created and you’ll see what I mean by that when you check it out (oh, and for more silliness, our hippie pal Klyde makes an appearance and there's some tongue-tied bloopers too!)

Our second game is Name That Tune, loosely based on the classic TV game show of the same name. The music you get to identify are the opening jingles from many popular game shows and if I had to rank the level of difficulty involved, I’d have to say it should be fairly easy to figure them all out.

You’ll also find a quiz that tests your knowledge of some of TV’s most beloved game shows, past & present... it’s a bit more challenging.

If you want to test how observant you are, we have a Spot the Differences photo challenge. Two seemingly identical photos are featured, but if you look closely you’ll see there’s actually 10 things different about the second pix. Will you be able to spot them all?

We complete our special edition with info and actual episodes of some very popular TV game shows. I found them on You Tube, which was actually what inspired me to create this special game edition.

Because of all the fun and games, there’s no posts about cute kids or funny pets this week, but rest assured all that fun stuff returns in the next edition, which I’m already plotting out (my creativity seems to never rest....great news for Scribbles fans.)

Now, set aside some “you time”, grab your paper and pen and get ready for some fun.

Game on my friends, game on.