Sep 19, 2012



Big Brother Wraps Up for Another Season


I'll admit it. I spent far too much of my Summer glued to my TV watching the trials and tribulations
of this season's Big Brother house guests. It wasn't as though I'd never been a fan before. I watched Big Brother when it first hit the air 14 years ago, but after a few seasons I lost interest. I blame my pal Becky and her sister Susan for falling off the wagon. They got me hooked on the reality show again two years ago, when we were all enjoying the serenity of their family's cottage at Pappineau Lake. Despite the fact we were surrounded by nature and spent most of our time outdoors, they just HAD to gather around the TV to catch Big Brother and I continued to do so once the vacation was over.

This year's offering has been one of the most riveting ever. Big Brother pulled out all the stops with game twists, secret alliances, back stabbings and a colourful cast of characters that included 4 of the show's most popular past guests.

We cheered with delight when geeky Ian won this year's BB, thankfully beating out evil Dan and dippy Danielle.