Jul 16, 2013

You

The Amazing Racer

We are a bit tardy posting this photo of our friend Clint Millar. It was taken last month when Clint participated in a fundraising event and as we can see, he seems to have completed the course in high spirits.

Clint is a very special friend of mine, we worked together a while back and there were times when it was only the two of us in the store, so we had plenty of time to get to know each other better....and that was a real pleasure.  Clint and his lovely wife Heather reside in Niagara Falls with their daughter and they are avid travelers and cook a mean steak.

I was invited to join the Millar's for dinner one night a few years ago and I can say with all honesty, it was a truly touching event, one I will always look back at and smile.

Way to go with the amazing race Clint, looking good my brother from another mother.I miss you!