Jan 20, 2014

For Sale

I HAVE POSTED THIS ON kijiji BUT THOUGHT I'D ALSO GIVE MY SCRIBBLES FRIENDS CHANCE TO BUY....



'DALLAS' ENTIRE 14 SEASONS DVD SET

Relive every moment of TV's most beloved prime time drama. Who shot J.R.? Bobby returns. Pam's dream. It's all here and waiting for YOU! Get reacquainted with the Ewings this Winter, for hours and hours of memorable entertainment.

Entire 14 seasons DVD set. [Season one and two were packaged together, all other seasons on separate DVD set. ] In good condition. Originally purchased each season for approx. $40 each. (Worth over $500)

Scribbles Friends Special Price!!! only $90



I am located in WELLAND ON and you must be able to come pick them up.  

 CASH, Visa, Mastercard or PayPal


EMAIL ME @ scribblesonline@sympatico.ca 
or facebook message me 
or TEXT 905-937-5725  
(No phone calls please, I am on a very limited minutes plan, but have unlimited text)

No comments: