Jan 18, 2014

Me

I just blew my own mind..... Sifting through old Scribbles Magazines, scanning pages, etc and suddenly it hit me...... THERE ARE 35 YEARS OF SCRIBBLES SURROUNDING MY DESK!!!! 35 Years.... WOW! That's older than some of our website followers are.

And the stuff in these magazines....the original comics, the stories and pic of our readers, holy crap! There's soooooooooooooooo much of it here.

It kinda feels like I'm looking at Scribbles with new eyes, like I've never seen them before. No wonder my friends liked those magazines, they're pretty frickin' awesome.

My goal for this -Scribbles 35th Anniversary year - is to bring some of the best of Scribbles Magazines to our internet friends who have not seen them before.

I sometimes look at Scribbles and think, "Gee, I missed my calling" (and I've been told that by others over the years as well)

But you know, what if THIS is my calling? This is my contribution towards spreading happiness to others. My little stamp that I will be remembered for long after I'm gone.

FREAKING MYSELF OUT I TELL YA...I need a nap.....LOL!

No comments: