Jun 24, 2016

SUN-SATIONAL FLASHBACK | Roommates With a Unique Twist

GINNY & KEN & KAYLEE & PAUL
Whenever I think about my pal Ginny, I'm always reminded of the time we spent as roommates. I first met Ginny when we worked together at William J's Dining Lounge. Ginny was in the kitchen and I was a waiter/bartender.

When I met her, Ginny lived with our pal Dale. Dale soon moved in with me and after he left, Ginny then became my roomie. It's a bit more complex than I've described it here, like something juicy from a soap opera and it most certainly was never boring. LOL.

Below is a notice from Summer 1988 which I created when Ginny & I were moving from the cramped top floor of a house near the highway, to renting a house with a nice sized yard, garden area and more. The perfect place for raising cats, dogs, mice or whatever else you may have bonded with.

When I met my then partner Glenn, he moved in with Ginny & I. Eventually Ginny moved and Glenn & I stayed at the quaint house until a new neighbour with a criminal past and very scary friends, became too much to deal with.


So much has changed since those days, eh Ginny? One thing that hasn't is my love for you and your family and my gratitude to be able to call you a forever friend.