Apr 27, 2018

EDITORIAL | Spring Relaunch



ORIGINAL POST DATE: APR. 18, 2018
Something I'll Never Know

Hello Everyone:

There something everyone reading this editorial is doing that I will never experience. What is this unique thing?

It’s going to Scribbles website and discovering all its new content. It's not like it's a new thing. For many of us, we've shared this special form of communication for decades.

What is it like to see new posts and videos all about you, your friends, kids, pets and so much more, all under one umbrella? I don't quite know what that feels like....but that's okay.

'Cuz while you check out all the posts that are debuting as part of Scribbles spring relaunch, I will be enjoying my very own unique experience...the extreme thrill and satisfaction of bringing it all to you.

[Ching, ching - our drinks here]

Enjoy!

Ken