Jan 27, 2020

New Scribbles Video Reveals What Everyone Did During the Holidays


 UPDATE:  We're featuring Our Holiday Memories as top story once again. We've received a lot of praise for this video, which makes all the time it took to put together worth every minute. LOL!

The other day , a Scribbles pal told me she wanted to share this video with all her friends and co-workers and we say SHARE AWAY! Tell your friends to check out Scribbles.co to see this wild look at how we spent the holidays. Plus there's silliness featuring Scribbles incarnation Klyde as Santa.

The more happy viewers the better my friends!

Ken



ORIGINALLY POSTED: JAN 10, 2020
When it comes to creating Scribbles videos, I often wear a multitude of hats. I'm the research department, the roving reporter, the writer, photographer, set designer, camera guy, actor, editor, producer and director. WHEW! That's A LOT of hats for one head... no wonder I often have such nasty neck pain. LOL.

In Our Holiday Memories 2019-2020, another hat can be added to that list. It's Santa's signature headgear and it had to actually be stapled to a wig to stay in place. That would be just one of the strange things I would find myself doing to make this video shine, and without giving anything away, let's just say it's a good thing I'm not clastraphobic.

The premise of this video is one we've used for many years now. During the holidays, the more pix you post to Facebook, the more great stuff I  have to pick from for our clip.  There's over 150 photos this time around and although they're intended to be the stars of the show, coming up with a clever way to present them has become almost as big of a draw.

Following our video is an outtake I thought you'd get a kick out of. There were several bloopers throughout the process, but this particular blunder was worth sharing.

The video concludes with the selection of this year's winner in our annual Find Frosty contest. I made sure to have someone other than myself pick the winner, but something about the results might have some thinking it was rigged. I'll let you judge for yourself.

To truly catch everything, you might wish to rewatch Our Holiday Memories more than once. It took an unsurmoundable amount of time to put it all together and I wouldn't want you to miss a single thing.

Enjoy....and here's to more Scribbling throughout 2020.

Ken


Take a look at our past Holiday Videos and you will see how much we've changed over the years, especially the kids amongst us. 

Here's some links to past year's Holiday Videos...




“A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; 
but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise.” 
― Gautama Buddha