Apr 21, 2022

SCRIBBLES VIDEO | My Easter Cat Pals


I didn't set out to go live on Facebook several times throughout Easter Sunday, it just sorta happened. It started when I went outside and saw Bebee rolling merrily on the driveway. I took out my phone and went live on Facebook to share my visit with Bebee. 

Soon I found myself at my mom's to help prepare the Easter dinner. Her cat Patches spent some quality time with me before the other guests arrived, so I went live to Facebook again. 

After my family gathering at mom's, I popped by my sister Kim's place to see how she had rearranged her bedroom. I was greeted by her very affectionate cat, my buddy GG. So once again, I went on Facebook live. 

I ended my Facebook live sessions back at my place, with a few moments with my own cat, Miss Kitty. Here's all four segments merged together on one feline filled video. 





No comments: