May 14, 2012



Pam Hopkins was all smiles as her family and friends gathered to celebrate a landmark....her 50th birthday. Officially, Pam's big day is May 15th, but we al know weekends are far better for parties, especially a big event like this.

Pam posted lots of photos on her facebook page and wrote:

"A very big thank you to my children for throwing such a fantastic 50th party for me yesterday. And to all of my wonderful family & friends for making it out to celebrate with me. It makes life worthwhile knowing I have such great people around me. And I'm sorry for the time missed with the people who couldn't make it...I know you would have been there if you could".

Welcome to your 50's "Samantha", take from Uncle Arthur, it's no worse than any other day...although some days it will feel like it (perhaps like the day after your party?  LOL)

Sorry I won't be around to see how they sabotage your desk at work -I was going to pop in as a "surprise" but I'm not ready for that yet. Be sure to post lots of photos though, because sometimes Scribbles can be the next best thing to being there!