Mar 27, 2014

Review

The Best Pharmacy in Welland

There's plenty of people, places and things I am going to miss about Welland and one of them is my pharmacy. Originally located farther down the street, East Main Pharmacy moved to a brand new building over a year ago.

The new store is spacious and well organized and the pharmacists and the entire staff are knowledgeable, pleasant and extremely helpful.

You'll also find some great specials, something you usually don't see at an independent pharmacy.

If you live in Welland and are unhappy with your current pharmacy and/or looking for a new one, East Main Pharmacy is the place to go.

I told the staff I would be moving soon, when I was picking up a prescription recently and made sure they knew how much I had enjoyed their service. Their reply was a similar sentiment of that I've heard from my neighbours, "We're sorry to see me go."

With the number of prescriptions they fill each month for me, it's little wonder. 

No comments: