Mar 18, 2014

Pets

Daddy's Little Helpers

My moving day back to St. Catharines is March 29th and there's lots of preparations yet to be taken care of.

Thankfully I've got lots of amazing friends who are on board to help get me from Point A to Point B and judging by these pix, even my "kids" are getting in on the act.

JJ is helping with packing (although it appears to be more of a game than work to him.)

Meanwhile, if we can't get everything in to the U-Haul I've reserved for that day, we can always ask Timmi to load up his sporty car as well.

I spotted the kiddy car outside, near our big garbage bin out back and couldn't resist placing Timmi in the driver's seat for this amusing photo op.

Now if only I can get them to unpack and arrange things once we've settled in to the new place, I'd be really happy....LOL!

No comments: