May 8, 2017

YOU | Once a Wireless Talker, It's Now All About Being a PSW for Our Pal Clint

I sat down this morning with my cup of coffee and the free (but late to arrive) edition of local newspaper 'The Standard', prepared to read what's new around Niagara.

I had just sipped up a mouthful of java and almost choked, when I got to the 'Life' section and saw photos featuring our pal Clint Millar in an article all about DSBN's [District School Board of Niagara] PSW program.

The last time I saw Clint was back in the days when we worked together for a local telecommunications company. Despite our vastly different lifestyles, Clint and I got along great and he soon became someone I would be proud to call my friend.

That was quite a few years ago and a lot has changed for both of us since that era.

Clint seems right at home as a PSW, an ideal career choice for him. He has always been very caring, patient and diplomatic [Hey Clint, remember that rock 'em sock 'em almost fight, that all 5' 4" of me helped you defuse? Now THAT was a great test of patience and diplomacy...LOL!!]

I am so happy for you Clint. The big beaming smile you have on your face, in the photos accompanying the article, was matched by the big beaming smile I had upon seeing you in the newspaper.

Way to go buddy, you look good in scrubs (they really bring out your eyes, heehee) and you are a true inspiration.

READ THE SPONSORED ARTICLE FEATURING CLINT MILLAR & HANNA MEKONEN, AS FEATURED IN LOCAL POSTMEDIA PAPERS HERE