Apr 27, 2023

Rack 'Em Up!

Many people would look at this black 4 tier shoe rack at Walmart and think about how many pairs of shoes they could put on it. And then there’s me, in my Scribbles bubble, who looked at the shoe rack and immediately envisioned it as an ideal way to display my Mr. Socks. LOL.

It is pretty perfect though. For display purposes I have found putting a piece of pool noodle inside each Mr. Sock works well. The design of the shoe rack is ideal because I can push the pool noodles through the rails and it stays in place.

Here’s an interesting side note… I saw the shoe rack at the Walmart on Welland Ave for $13.98 and while that was a great price I didn’t immediately buy it.
 
First I checked two thrift stores and Giant Tiger to see if I could find something for even less money. I did not.
 
When I left Giant Tiger I told myself I should have bought the damn shoe rack Walmart had. Since I was now a bit closer to another Walmart location (Fourth Ave) I decided to go there to get the shoe rack.
Got to Walmart, quickly located that same 4 tier shoe rack. 

I looked at the price. It wasn’t $13.98 like it was at the other Walmart, it was $10.98. Cue the happy dance!!

DON'T MISS A THING. IF YOU SEE THE WORD HOME BELOW THIS SENTENCE CLICK ON IT TO SEE ALL SCRIBBLES CURRENT POSTS.

No comments: