Mar 28, 2024

ORIGINALLY POSTED JAN. 26, 2024
In last year's Reader's Survey, you said 'what's NEW with YOU' was your third favourite Scribbles feature. For me, however, it ranks a bit higher. There's something uniquely satisfying when I complete a new edition of 'what's NEW with YOU'. It's kinda like a diary entry, only more colourful and informative. It takes your Facebook pix and turns them into a People Magazine type of celebrity news feature. I love saving your photos, then highlight your adventures here, for you and your fellow special Scribbles friends to enjoy. It makes me happy and I hope it does the same for you.  

Here's what you've been up to...










 “People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” 
– Abraham Lincoln
     CLICK ON  HOME  OPTION BELOW TO SEE ALL SCRIBBLES POSTS   

No comments: