Jul 24, 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister JANE

POSTED TO FACEBOOK SUN. JUL. 21/24

Jane & my family will be joining me later this afternoon for a BBQ Birthday Party at my place. I've got things set up inside and outside, so if it's raining or super humid, we can be inside (we usually end up doing parts inside and parts outside.)

When we lived on Rebecca Street, right up until it was just my mom living there, we always did a BBQ for Jane's birthday. I lived in an apartment building in those days. Now I live in a house and my mom and sisters all live in apartments. Kim gave me the BBQ a few years ago, so about 4-5 years ago, I brought back the annual family BBQ for Jane's Birthday. 

My leg has been a bit stubborn last few days. I have been preparing for the party inside and out so likely that was the culprit. It's nothing like 2 months ago, so I am thankful for that.
 
Scribbles.co will feature more about Jane's Birthday soon.
 
Happy [Number Deleted] Birthday Sister Jane. Love you lots.
 
Toodles!

[Description of photo: It's a photo of Jane and Ken taken around 1979, coincidentally, that's also the year Scribbles began, then known as Sunny Digest.]

WAIT! You're missing out on more Scribbles fun...
      CLICK ON  HOME  OPTION BELOW TO SEE ALL SCRIBBLES POSTS