Oct 23, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have never had a pet quite as amazing as my J.R. He loves his daddy and makes it well known, always by my side no matter where I venture in my apartment. He greets me when I get home after a long day and is extremely intuitive to my many moods. If meal time is late, he becomes very vocal until I answer his calls and fill his food dish. When I step out of the shower, he is waiting beside the sink for me to wet his head with water (he's done this ever since he was a kitten). My side of the bed is "our" side, as he shares my pillow, purring wildly until he falls to sleep. He is truly one-of-a-kind, my friend and confidente.

Above is a photo of J.R. -in High Def no less. It is by far the best pix of my pal I've ever taken, marrying my love of my cat with that of my new iphone 4. And now that I can also post video clips to scribbles thanks to my new device, you can bet you'll be seeing more of J.R. and other special moments, over and over again.

"Meow meow" little buddy -your daddy loves you VERY much!

REMEMBER: You can now click on our featured photos to view larger versions of them