Oct 2, 2010



Hit Me Baby One More Time

There's many reason I'm loving our new web host Blogger. In addition to the great layout and how easy it is for me to update posts, Blogger also offers me a chance to take a look behind-the-scenes to see what pages you have visited the most.

In our first week after launching Sept 20th, we had over 750 hits to our site pages (I was thrilled to find that out) And just where are you visiting the most?  The stats gathered reveal Your Business page has received the most hits of all our new pages. Running not far behind is our new Star Struck page and Funny Stuff (which doesn't surprise me, as our previous site's Funny Photos page was also one of your favourites.)  The page with the fewest visits? Our new Life Times editorial page. Maybe it' a bit too wordy for a quick peek, but I encourage you to check it out if you're looking for a few good belly laughs.

Thanks for all your rave reviews and returning to scribbles over and over. The higher the hit counters go, the more I'm encouraged to bring you more!