Oct 2, 2010

 Weddings 

Lost in This Moment With You

It was an outdoor fairy tale wedding for Robin Miller and Tim Whyte, on a hot Summer day in August.

"Peacocks roamed the grounds displaying their beautiful colours - this was the inspiration for my peacock theme" says Robin, on her facebook page. "Seating arrangements were hung on grape vines from a large tree -thanks Jill"

[remember you can click on pix to view larger version]


"Our programs doubled as fans - which came in handy in the hot hot heat! I published our engagement photos in an album that we used as a guest book" the new Mrs. Whyte added.

I just loved the amazing photos taken on the Whyte's wedding day Aug. 21st. Everyone and everything looked just like a page out of a storybook. Truly beautiful. And speaking of beauties. I was absolutely blown away by the mother of the bride, Janet Miller. She looked stunning! "Robin was our Princess and I was the Queen" Janet joked, when I emailed her on how impressed I was by the pix.

Thank you for allowing scribbles to post your wedding photos Robin and allowing us all to get lost in the moment with you and Tim.





Wedding Bells Continue to Ring

Our Talk Wireless friend Dave Thompson wed his sweetheart Kate on a windy Saturday afternoon, Labour Day weekend 2010. A small and cozy affair, the couple exchanged vows in front of family and friends, with Lake Erie as their backdrop.

When I asked him if it was windy out that day, former "Big Dog" Dave told me that was an understatement. But even dark clouds and gale-force winds, couldn't stop the happy couple from tying the knot.

Congratulations to you both.

No comments: