Apr 30, 2012

 COUNT THE CASH CONTEST
(At Last) We Reveal our Winner...

We started with ten contestants and each day this week we pulled two names from the hat -eliminating those pals from the draw. Now we have only two names left: Nancy Erskine and Kim Papple.

One of those two friends will walk away with our "Count the Cash" Jackpot, which we can now reveal totalled $17.87 in cash and Canadian Tire money (WOW...massive eh? 

The other contestants in this contestwere: Tricia Dickie, Pat Fenerty, Mark Chrisp, Cathy Neil,  Jane Storie, Bob Miller, Merry Proulx and Tammie Holditch. Thank you to eveeryone who entered.

OK enough delays....

And the name remaining in the hat, and therefore the winner of our contest is:

Kim Papple
-St Catharines, ON

Congratulations Kim. Looks like Lady Luck finally cut you a break.


 READERS COMMENTS:

"Just reading me e-mails and found out I'm the big winner, I'm so excited. I think I will use the actual money to donate to the Rankin Run that I am doing on May 28th and the Canadian Tire money will be a little treat purchase of some kind"

 -Kim Papple"Congratulations Kim! Wow! I was runner-up!! Cool! Thanks Ken - that was fun! :)"

-Nancy Erskine