Apr 9, 2012

He Speaks for the Trees

It was an ideal way to enjoy a Saturday afternoon. My 6 year old nephew Graham and I went to see The Lorax in 3D. This was Graham's second time going to the movies (the first being Puss n' Boots last Fall.) We were a bit early arriving for the 4:20 showing, meaning we had the whole theatre to ourselves until a few more people showed up shortly before the movie began.

Once again Graham laughed out loud during many of the 3D effects and once again this proved to be the most entertaining part of the outing for Uncle Ken (there's something about watching "little man" reaching out to try and grab something floating in front of us or ducking when something leaped off the screen towards us, that is truly magical.)

Prior to the movie we stopped at a gas station so I could show curious Graham how I put gas in the car. Since he loves cars, he found this very interesting and commented that my car was thirsty and drinks gas. 

With all the 3D movies they previewed prior to The Lorax, I'm pretty sure we'll be enjoying this type of fun again very soon.


 Right click to save to your computer and then print to play

The Lorax Wallpapers...
Right click to save to computer and/or to select as your desktop wallpaper

 Right click to save to computer and/or to select as your desktop wallpaper

Audrey or Erin?

The character Audrey from The Lorax reminded me of my niece Erin. Is it just me or do you agree?