Feb 14, 2013



JOANNE KILDOW SAYS:
My Special Valentine is my husband Kent

He is my rock! He is the love of my life and I can't wait until the two of us can live our lives free of the hassles of everyday life ...just the two of us, traveling the world or just living in some simple villa on the Italian country side...ok that's a dream...but a woman can dream, can't she?! All I know is as long as we are together, we are happy and can see each other through anything. I love him with all my heart!



STEVE SAUDER TELLS US:
My Special Valentine is Chris C.

He has the biggest heart of anyone I know, and he always leaps to my defense, even when I don't need it. :)



NANCY ERSKINE SAYS:
My Special Valentine is Bob

I love him more today than I did yesterday. Yesterday he really pissed me off. I just want to remind him that yet another obligation to buy me something is right around the corner. :)



MELISSA SIDER REMARKS:
My Special Valentine is Andrew

I love him because of all the little things he does to make me smile, like bringing me flowers for no reason, and telling really bad jokes that you can't help but laugh at.



ANGELA WHITELEY TOLD SCRIBBLES:
My Special Valentine is Glyn

I love him because he loves me unconditionally and puts up with all my crazy antics.



DARYL DAMIAN DELLEDONNE SAID:
My Special Valentine is my Great-Grandfather 

...Who promised me his watch then passed away on Valentine's Day. Only after the funeral did I think to ask where the watch was when they told me he was still wearing it... I usually spend every Valentine's Day thinking of him so I guess he's the one. P.S. I still want that watch.

No comments: