Nov 3, 2013

Pets


Introducing Patches

Now that my mom Joan Storie is all settled in to her new apartment, it was the "purr-fect" time for her to find a furry new friend to share it with.

Along came Patches, who Joan adopted from the Lincoln County Humane Society. Patches is 2 years old and very affectionate. The cost of the adoption included spaying, but when the LCHS shaved Patches little belly, they discovered she had already had the procedure done, meaning mom could bring her home sooner.

I met Patches, who I refer to as my new little sister (because we have the same "mommy") and she purred up a storm when she saw me. No big surprise to me, as I have noted here countless times, I have a way with animals (now if only I could find a two legged variety that adored me that much.  LOL.)

Congrats on your cat mom. I could tell by the way Patches was behaving, that she already has fallen for you, and, unlike my devil kitten JJ, she won't be trying to climb the drapes, walls and anything else that seems intriguing.

Here's a small clip of Patches....she has quite the meow!  :)



No comments: