Nov 8, 2013

You

A Tea for Everyone's Taste

I love the assortment of tea samples I recently received from our friend Karin Campbell-Gadd of Gaddzilla Teas. Karin was one of the winners in Scribbles 34th Anniversary contest and after her prizes arrived, she wanted to send me some teas as a thank you.

You can visit Gaddzilla Teas several ways.  CLICK HERE for their facebook page.  That's where you'll find lots of pix of the tea shop and many other interesting tidbits. Be sure to "like" their facebook page while you're there.

You could also visit Gaddzilla Teas website by CLICKING HERE. 

With over 150 fresh, aromatic, tasty teas to choose from, it's hard to pick a favourite and I'm enjoying discovering a new taste sensation every time I try one of my gift samples.

With Christmas around the corner, Gaddzilla Teas is an ideal place to shop for those special people on your list and the perfect place to pamper yourself at the same time. You'll find more info in the ad below.

Thanks again for introducing me to Gaddzilla Teas Karin,  I must go...my kettle's calling me :)


No comments: